2015 Race to End World Hunger 5K/10K, Mountain View
The funds raised by this event will support the charitable program of World Runners. The Meals on Wheels Program of the Health Trust of Silicon Valley, locally, innovative charitable organizations focused on the education of young women in Africa and microcredit in third world countries are some of the beneficiaries of the program.
Opportunities for Friends and Family: All races depend on volunteers, lots of them. There are plenty of opportunities for your non running/walking friends and your family to actively participate with you on race day. To volunteer CLICK HERE.
Register For The Run
If you have a question about registering on Active concerning:
- Difficulties registering
- Need to change or confirm your registration
- Verify user account
- Experiencing login issues
- Registration credit card charges
Contact Active at supportactive.com or toll free at 877-228-4881 option 2
Registration and Packet Pickup (including T-shirt)
- Online registration closes at 8:00 AM, Wednesday, December 31, 2014.
- Race day registration, $40 cash or check, will be available from 8:00 AM on New Year's Day, Thursday,
January, 1, in the Kite Flying Area at the Shoreline at Mountain View Park.
- Bib and tee shirt pickup for prior online registrations will also be on race day at Shoreline at Mountain View Park at the Kite Flying Area...from 8:00 AM.
Please support our sponsors (for more information click on a logo).
Race Start Times:
10K - 9:30 AM
5K - 9:45 AM
Race Divisions - Male and Female:
Overall*, 9 and under*, 10-19*, 20-29,
30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+*
* – Age graded division
Three deep in each age division and to age graded overall winner in each race.
Technical Tee Shirt Art:
Shoreline at Mountain View Park Information:
Map to the Race
No dogs are allowed in Shoreline at Mountain View Park at anytime.
Race results and photos:
Race to End World Hunger race results and photos are available
for all year's for both the Palo Alto Baylands and Sunnyvale Baylands locations.
Call Chuck Osborn 650.574.2994